Recipes for Selling Food Online
Many people dream of working on their own, online. They prefer to work from home where they can spend more time with their families. This is actually the trend today with most businesses opting to hire virtual workers instead of employing them permanently. They get to save on things such as employee health and retirement benefits, allowances, and other things. Other people have opted to take their businesses online. In this case, we are going to take a look at some recipes for selling food online.
You need to ensure that the shelf life of the particular food you’re selling is good, and especially when you consider the shipping logistics to the customers.
Food products need to have impeccable packaging that won’t damage the food, while still looking attractive. This means going for sturdy packaging, also depending on the shipping. They should also adhere to the preparation and packaging requirements of e-commerce sites like Amazon.
You want the listing to have high-resolution photographs, while the description should be descriptive, including ingredients and calories. You should also indicate what sets your products apart from the rest.
High target Keywords
Keywords are what will draw potential customers to your products, and they are used in the titles and description of the text. Check out the keywords that your competitors are using and come up with even more.
Get Paid for Chatting Online
One of the ways of communicating with customers is by coming up with an online chat portal, where you can address their issues. On the subject of online chatting, who would have imagined that people could ever get paid for taking part in an online chat? Check out below some of the ways that you can get paid for chatting online.
- Amazon Chat Support Representative – involves using online chat tools like online chat representatives for Amazon.
- LiveWorld – the company hire for jobs such as include customer service, social media management, among others. There are part-time and work at home jobs available.
- Accolade Support – the jobs include working as an outsourced call center operator.
- The Chat Shop – is a provider of chat agents to companies, where you can work as customer service reps, sales, and tech support agents.
- Live Sales Staff – the company hires chat agents for their clients.
- JustAnswer – answer questions by people, and you must be a professional such as doctor, lawyer, etc.
- Asurion – work as a call center customer service agent.
- 1800 Flowers – work as a customer service agent during the peak seasons with the possibility of being offered a performance-based permanent position in the company.
- Presto Experts – you have to be an expert to qualify for the online chat services here.
- Liveops – online chat jobs, calls, customer service, etc.
- American Express – customer service agent jobs, online chat jobs, and travel reservations.
- Working Solutions – online chat services.
- ACD Direct – contact center solutions.
- Operator – live chats.
- Home Shopping Network – online chat service.
- Groupon – online chat.
- Teleflora – customer service agents during holidays like Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, and other days associated with gifting flowers.
Just the same way that you can sell your food online using the tips above, you can also make extra online through online chatting. The platforms mentioned above actually pay very well for online chat services.